fall back ground

Monday, April 7, 2008

Still...Alive!

Hello! Yes we are still alive and finally doing well. Well since we last posted a lot has happened.
First- Christmas Eve was full of crazy! On Sunday, Jocelyn was in her chair and was knocked over and landed on her cute little face, we decided she was okay enough not to go to the ER until the next morning her face had gotten really swollen. So we went in on Christmas Eve and found out she had gotten Pink eye from her crying so much and rubbing her eyes with the same hands as she was rubbing here nose with. After that we were off to meet up with daddy and the kids up at the Moons. All in all it was a great Christmas Eve.
Second- Christmas was good, Santa didn't come to our house until about 5:30, which was great for mom and dad! We all must have been on santa's good list. Sarah LOVES to decorate the house for holidays. Her favorite thing to put up and admire are some homemade stockings that her Sister-in-law made for her. They are fabulous!
Third- Amberly and Brooklyn turned 5! Wow, It has truly been 5 crazy years! We had a Polk-A-Dot Party for them with some of there little friends and had a great time.
Forth-Kyle and Sarah have been married for 9 years now! We celebrated the weekend before so we could take advantage of one of our free babysitters. Thanks again Brenda.
Fifth-We are all getting better after battling colds and yucky stuff. We have been keeping busy with Kids, School, Work, Field Trips, Dance Studio, Wedding Hair(Congrats Lauralyn and Rodney. Thanks for letting me be apart of you day!), Photography, Enrichment, ect...
We are looking forward to spring break. Sarah might go a little crazy going nine days, but she assures herself she won't be the only mom going crazy. We hope all is well with you all.
Love,
Kyle & Sarah & Kids!

2 comments:

Dave Westbrooks said...

What!? Four kids!? Last I heard you were getting married..................over nine years ago. Jeez time flies! It's good to see things are going so well for you. I just found your blog through Julie's blog. I've been trying to find all of you on the internet for a while, so I'm pretty excited. It's been a long time since I've talked to anyone but Erik. This whole internet thing is awesome! At least I've been able to find you and Julie now. Woo hoo! I can't believe you have 4 kids. Congratulations! You have very cute kids. Good work! :-)

I hope everything is going well for you and your family.

If you're interested Aenea has a blog for our family at cuteasbuttons.blogspot.com.

Hopefully I'll be able to hear from you sometime.

David Westbrooks

Rob & Julie said...

Everybody's gotten so big since the last time I saw you!--- The kids I mean. You look great Sarah Jo! ;) I can't wait to see you in... um, 3 weeks? Woo-hoo!